Taurus's Chartered Accountancy division provides core services comprising business taxation and compliance, management accounting, business advice, trusts, change management and accounting software support.
Our team of Christchurch accountants is focused on ensuring the best ideas and creative solutions can be implemented, while making sure set goals are achievable and current rules are satisfied.
As accountants we are trained to keep a close eye on your position while helping you avoid unnecessary risk and exposure. We look at the 'big picture' and approach our roles with a holistic view, making sure we understand your ambitions and the outcomes you want to achieve.
We believe knowledge is empowering and so our commitment is to support you in understanding your current situation and helping you achieve your business and personal aspirations.
Our Taxation team deliver year end accounts, both personal and business, income allocation and structuring, GST, FBT and administration, analysis and representing clients regarding IRD audits, issue resolution and arrears, in addition to routine tax matters.
Wider Business Accounting services include:
- Business advisory and consultation, financial reporting, full company analysis and action plans, budget and cash flow forecasting
- Management accounting and reporting
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Insolvency, receiverships, liquidations and debt recovery
- Secretarial services including company formations, IRD registrations
- Business evaluations for sale or purchase
- Corporate restructuring
- Share valuations
- Debtor and creditor management and negotiation
- Accounting software support including cloud based systems
- IRD dispute resolution
Our advisory services include:
- Exit strategies and succession planning
- Shareholder agreements and risk management
- Wealth creation
The people in our Trusts team are experts in succession planning, asset protection, structuring and integration of wills, corporate trustee services and trust administration..read more
For whatever reason, businesses sometimes find themselves struggling, often through no fault of their own. It's at times like these you need strong guidance and expertise.
At Taurus we believe in helping companies through issues by providing the best possible advice and resource to keep the business operating..read more