Chartered Accountancy is at the core of Taurus Group with overall services comprising business taxation and compliance services, management accounting, business advice, Trusts and accounting software support.
Chartered Accountancy is the true differentiating foundation for our wider expertise covering Capital and Finance, Property Advisory and Project Management. Our people are focused on ensuring the best ideas and creative solutions can be implemented, while making sure set goals are achievable while current rules are satisfied.
As accountants we are trained to keep a close eye on your position while helping you avoid unnecessary risk and exposure - each and every one of us looks at the 'big picture' and we approach our roles with a holistic view, making sure we understand your ambitions and the outcomes you want to achieve.
We believe knowledge is empowering and so our commitment is to support you in understanding your current situation and helping you achieve your business and personal aspirations.
Two major services are offered by the Chartered Accountancy division:
Our Taxation team deliver year end accounts, both personal and business, income allocation and structuring, GST, FBT and administration, analysis and representing clients regarding IRD audits, issue resolution and arrears, in addition to routine tax matters.
Trust Accounting & Administration
Our Trusts team are experts in succession planning, asset protection, structuring and integration of wills, corporate trustee services and trust administration.
Wider accountancy services include:
- Business advisory and consultation, financial reporting, full company analysis and action plans, budget and cash flow forecasting
- Management accounting and reporting
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Insolvency, receiverships, liquidations and debt recovery
- Secretarial services including company formations, IRD registrations
- Business evaluations for sale or purchase
- Corporate restructuring
- Share valuations
- Debtor and creditor management and negotiation
- Accounting software support including cloud based systems
- IRD dispute resolution
Our advisory services include:
- Exit strategies and succession planning
- Shareholder agreements and risk management
- Wealth creation